The following individuals hold Delegate Status and can cast one vote per individual:
- Democratic Municipal Chairs
- Democratic Municipal Vice-Chairs
- Monmouth County Democratic Executive Board Members
- Monmouth Democratic Caucus Chairs
- Democratic State Committee Members
- Municipal, County, State, and Federal Democratic Elected Officials
- Former Democratic Party State Legislators & Countywide Officeholders
- Municipal Chair's Picks
- At-Large Appointments
These delegates will have the opportunity to vote to advise the Executive Board on who should receive the Monmouth County Democrats endorsement on the June Primary ballot. Only the officeholders listed above may vote.
This year, we will be nominating one Candidate for Monmouth County Freeholder, one candidate for Monmouth County Clerk and two candidates for New Jersey State Assembly in Districts 11, 12, 13 and 30 to represent the County Democrats on the June primary ballot.
If you are interested in earning the party's endorsement in the primary cycle for any of the above offices, please e-mail your cover letter and resume to [email protected] no later than 03/19/15 by 4pm. For those offices with no contests, we will hold a voice vote. No nominations will be accepted from the floor.
You are also welcome to attend as an observer if you would like. Please RSVP below.